Kashmir Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil oil should be a staple in every family’s home. Lavender's cooling, relaxing and uplifting effects have been cherished throughout the world for thousands of years. Lavender Oil is revered in particular in folk traditions for its profound ability to cool an overheated body. When used regularly, it reduces feelings of anger, agitation and insecurity. You will be hard-pressed to find an oil that has put more smiles on people’s faces!
Lavender Essential Oil gives luster to the skin, balance to the body and happiness to the mind. For today’s fast-paced modern lifestyle, Lavender Oil is one of our greatest treasures: a quick drop on the hands with a deep inhalation can help to relax the worried or agitated mind. If you have children, Lavender Oil is a must. Use it in your home diffuser while the kids are playing, or place a drop in their hands for direct palm inhalation before they leave the house for school. Diffuse this beautiful, high-quality Lavender Oil while they sleep - diffusers make a perfect nightlight!
- Perfumery Note: Middle to top
- Odor: Sweetly lush, grassy and lighter than other lavenders
- Strength of Initial Aroma: Medium
- Blends Well With: Bergamot and other citrus oils; Clove, Patchouli, Rosemary, Clary Sage, Pine; also Palmarosa, Black Pepper, Juniper, Lemongrass, and Peppermint
Ingredients: 100% Pure Lavender Kashmir Essential Oil
Made from sustainably cultivated flowering tops
Steam distilled in India
Net Wt: 15 mL (1/2 fl oz)
- Direct palm inhalation: place a drop of this deeply soothing oil in the palm of your hand, gently rub your palms together, bring them towards your face and take a deep inhalation...the benefits of lavender are immediate and obvious! To our knowledge, no one has ever complained about the fragrance of Lavender. It is universally loved and almost always appreciated.
Other Suggested Uses:
- Diffuse it in your home to help you relax and to refresh the whole family. When you have guests over, their first comments are likely to be compliments on the fragrance of your home.
- Apply a drop topically to support skin health, including the soothing of insect bites, or apply as part of a cold compress to soothe any specific area of the body.
- At nighttime, place two drops on a cotton ball and tuck under your pillowcase before bed for an incredible night's rest.
- Add several drops to warm bathwater to help you relax at the end of a long day. Blend lavender oil with any massage oil and massage into skin to uplift mood and ease head and shoulder tension.
How to Store: store away from heat & light.